Sunday, January 24, 2010

birthday nutella cheesecake

I only discovered nutella when I got into baking. And boy am I glad I did. Erin's a fan too, so I made her nutella cheesecake bars from a recipe located here for her birthday. Sooooo good.


Sir Sous Chef likes nutella too. Just sayin'. The crust was different than any others I've made before - it had oats and cocoa and dark brown sugar, in addition to butter.

The next layer is the cheesecake itself.

Some nutella is added to part of the cheesecake batter.


You're left with two layers. In two very bright bowls.

Add in the first layer.

And a second layer.

And....bake!

I forgot to take pictures of the finished product, but rest assured it was delicious. It even introduced one of our co-workers to nutella and she was quite excited. A nutella convert and another yummy dessert. Success!

No comments: