Wednesday, July 1, 2009

super grover, away!

These cupcakes were actually made almost seven months ago, but they deserve a shout-out. Erin requested "something chocolate related to Richard Simmons, the Office, or Grover" for her birthday, as I recall.

I chose Grover. I made a few of those and then spelled Happy Birthday Erin! This was my very first time ever using fondant (for the faces only).



There were many. And they disappeared quite quickly.


See that cape in the bottom corner? The Super Grover cape carved by hand from fondant? It also disappeared. The question that has yet to be answered in seven months is who in the world would take a giant piece of fondant to eat? Particularly from a co-worker's box of birthday confections?


Grover doesn't know either.

1 comment:

Fahrenheit 350° said...

Grover is my favorite!